What are we looking for?
As a product manager you will help to design and develop the Building Automations (BA) products for Smart Buildings and Smart Homes. At the intersection of software development, design, and business strategy, you will ensure that commercial and business initiatives are translated into a practical implementation in the product. Your main responsibilities include understanding our customers’ needs, the design and description of new features, and working with the development team to follow-up and deliver the product roadmap.
- You have a central role, being very close to our customers and their needs. You will visit our markets and customers, joiners and installers, and map out their needs and wishes and translate these into new solutions.
- You have an eye for the bigger picture and you think both in the short and long term. You weigh the needs of customers against the risks and costs of change.
- You make business cases and recommendations for the decision-making process.
- You analyze the competitive landscape and stay up-to-date on all developments within our industry.
- You lead the implementation projects through a stage gate-process from idea to launch together with and across the different departments such as Sales, R&D, Operations, Supply, Marketing
- You follow up the ongoing projects to ensure that the specifications, costs, progress,... stay in line with the plan.
- You are responsible for your product portfolio life cycle; stock, cancels, quality…
- You work as a Product Owner in an Agile environment
- You build sustainable relationships with suppliers and 3rd parties.
- You ensure that the systems, technologies and services of suppliers and 3rd parties are integrated into our eco-system of products.
- You communicate enthusiastically about the product (vision) to stakeholders, partner teams, and the broader organization.
- At launch, you provide the necessary commercial tools and transfer of knowledge, both to our sales teams worldwide, as well as to our customers. This includes the development of 'How to' and performance videos, presentations, training, roll-out plan, webinar, etc. And you also support our markets as a good product connoisseur in rolling out and commercializing our software solutions.
- You have a master's degree, with multiple years (min. 3) of experience in a marketing & technical related job.
- You are passionate about product, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are able to focus on execution.
- You can thrive in an environment that is fast paced, has high ambitions and demands knowledge of all parts of the business.
- You enjoy working in an international and multi-functional team across different teams.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills (e.g. verbal and written communication skills). You can communicate clearly very technical, complex scenarios in language accessible for multiple audiences.
What do we offer you?
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to leave your mark on the future, with a socially responsible and sustainable company that draws the map of innovation and digital technology.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and follow professional training courses.
- A competitive salary and numerous extra-legal benefits, in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
- A mobility plan that allows you to move easily, healthily and green to work.
Who are we?
Together for Better is the corporate motto of Reynaers and reflects the identity of this Belgian family company. Driven by innovation and entrepreneurship, the international company Reynaers is always focusing on its partners to realize sustainable growth together.
Reynaers, active in more than 70 countries worldwide, is a leading specialist in the development, distribution and commercialization of innovative and sustainable architectural applications in aluminium and steel. The most known brands of the international group are Reynaers Aluminium and Forster Steel Systems.
Founded in 1965, Reynaers has achieved an impressive growth, both in international presence as in turnover. Reynaers is looking forward with confidence and realized a turnover of € 580 million in 2019. Currently Reynaers employs 2200 people worldwide.