What are we looking for?
For our Belux market, we are currently looking for a CRM/ Market Intelligence Analyst to support the further implementation of our new CRM platform (Salesforce) and to establish Market Intelligence in the sales teams.
As a CRM/Market Intelligence Analyst you will play a key role in all of our operational and analytical CRM initiatives, thereby contributing to the success of our sales.
- You will be responsible for the further optimization of the use of Salesforce within the Belux sales team. Hereby you will develop and implement methodologies on data management.
- You will be the Salesforce expert and the facilitator of new functionalities & reporting within the tool.
- You will challenge our commercial teams in the correct use of salesforce and provide training.
- You will establish Market Research & Intelligence in our commercial teams. You initiate insight generation through internal and external research/market data to help optimize our business success.
- You perform analyses to identify trends that can be meaningful for business decision making
- You will build and maintain an inventory of collected data and you will steer towards standardized dashboards.
- This function reports to the General Manager Belux.
- You hold a master’s degree, preferably in Applied Economics or Commercial sciences and have already gained 3 years’ experience in marketing intelligence.
- You have a strong business acumen with a passion for economy and data analysis.
- Your analytic skillset is through the roof. You are able to synthetize analytical insight from multiple data sources and translate these data to meaningful recommendations.
- You are ambitious and result-oriented: you take initiative and respond proactively to challenges and changes in the market.
- You have good communication in Dutch, French and English and are able to communicate fluently with all levels in the organization.
What do we offer you?
Reynaers is the specialist in sustainable architectural solutions. We are making the switch to Industry 4.0 and with digital tools we help our clients to do the same.
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to leave your mark on the future, at a socially responsible and sustainable company that draws the card from innovation and digital technology.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and to follow professional training courses.
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits, in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
- A mobility plan that gives you the opportunity to move easily, healthily and green to work.